- IMAGE GALLERY
- SOCIAL ACTIVITIES
We are seeking a qualified individual to serve as a Public Relation Executive.
The successful individual candidate will work as a critical member of digital
marketing and play a vital role in building a presence in corporate world.
Job Description :
- Planning, developing & implementing strategies to increase customer engagement
- Manage media inquiries
- Coordinate all public relations activities
- Liaising with clients, colleagues & key people
- Responsible for Internal & Corporate communications
- Building an online presence of the company through Social Marketing (e.g. Regular Posting on Web and Social Networking Sites)
- Coordinate and organize product launches, design and manage product reviews with top media writing on products
- Proven working experience in public relations required
- Fluency in English - written and spoken
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- A self-starter with excellent time management skills
- Solid experience with social media including blogs, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Event planning experience would be advantage
- Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or a related discipline
- Positive, Hard-Working, Long-Hired, Active People